I’ve received a rather interesting offer from a local agency working to promote the upcoming Sherlock Holmes movie. As follows:
My name is Amanda, and I am writing on behalf of Warner Bros. I have recently been trying to contact KC Tweed Ride through the email listed on the website. Currently we have an upcoming film SHERLOCK HOLMES, and we would love to work with the KC Tweed Ride members. We would love to have the members have a presence at our screening, and to show our appreciation we would like to offer VIP seats at the screening as well. We wanted to see if the KC Tweed Ride would also be interested in any of the following:
– Bring your bikes to the screening and display, and people can pose and take pictures
– Have a spot on the local TV station that teaches the anchors how to ride – we would buy tweed clothes at Thrift store for anchor to wear
– Use members on their bikes to deliver press drops at local radio stations
– Talk about your 2012 KC Tweed Ride – maybe show pictures/video from their 2011 ride
– We would reserve an entire section for the KC Tweed Ride group at the screening, and members could wear their tweed clothing and ride to the screening on their bikes or just ride a block to the screening
– On your website online have individuals find the hidden antique bike and win a SHERLOCK HOLMES prize/screening pass
– Have an individual win a tweed outfit that we would buy from the thrift store
Below is a brief synopsis of the film, and please feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
Nancy Pinkston & Amanda Wormington | Allied-THA | 1656 Washington Street, Suite 150 | Kansas City, MO 64108 | P (816) 556-3011 | F (866) 394-2903| alliedtha.com/|
If you are interested please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll contact the agency Wednesday morning to try and get the particulars.