Come again another day, the Tweed Riders want to play!
We’re keeping a close eye on the weather forecast. While this is a rain or shine event we will not risk life or limb if the weather is extreme. Regrettably, the park does not have a rain refund policy. We may have to come up with an alternative date (and possibly a different starting location) should the storms prevail.
We will make a final determination and post it here no later than 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning.